How to use ImagerJs
Usage as a Redactor Plugin
- Select ImagerJs from Redactor's toolbar.
- A popup appears that lets you select a file or offers you a drop zone.
- Once the image has been loaded, you can modify and edit the image just like you would use the standalone version.
- After editing the image you can insert it by clicking on button Insert.
Float the ImagerJs in Redactor's Textarea
- Click on the Properties icon provided by ImagerJs.
- Select Floating from the dropdown menu and click on Apply.
- Click on the Move Image button in toolbar and hold down the mouse button while moving the image.
- Release the mouse button to place the image at the target position.
- Click into Redactors textarea to fix image.