How to use ImagerJs
How to rotate an Image
- Select Rotate from toolbar.
- This will open a dropdown selection showing a Rotate manually, Rotate 90° Left and Rotate 90° Right.
- For manually rotating the image select Rotate Manually from dropdown.
- This will show a rotating zone with four white circles for controlling it.
- Move one of the controls to rotate the image.
- To finish rotating select Apply from toolbar.
- For rotating the image 90° to the right or to the left select Rotate 90° Left or Rotate 90° Right from dropdown.
- This will rotate the image for you.